Cossmass Infinities is CLOSED for submissions.
Cossmass Infinities is a Science Fiction and Fantasy short story magazine edited by Paul Campbell.
Please read and follow the instructions below before submitting to Cossmass Infinities.
- Incomplete forms will be automatically rejected.
- We are looking for original science fiction and fantasy short stories.
- We are also interested in previously published stories.
- We are looking for short stories between 2000–10,000 words.
- We pay $0.08/word for original fiction.
- We pay $0.03/word for reprint fiction.
- The rights we wish to obtain are listed in the sample contracts for original fiction and reprint fiction.
- Simultaneous submissions are accepted.
- Multiple submissions are not accepted and will be rejected automatically. However, once you have received a rejection, you may immediately submit another story.
- Your manuscript should be a plain document, containing ONLY the story title, author by-line, and the complete text of the story.
- Do not use underlining in your manuscript for emphasis. Italics and bold are sufficient.
- File formats must be either Word (.docx or .doc) or OpenDocument Text (.odt) file formats.
- Files in other formats will be rejected.
- Payment is through Paypal.
- Submit only complete stories.
- An email confirming receipt of your submission will be sent within 20 minutes of us receiving it. Note that your submission is sent via a email from the form processor service (formspree.io) which may occasionally take longer than 20 minutes. If you haven’t received a notification after a day then either resubmit your story or contact us.
- Please allow 3 months for a decision, then feel free to reply to your notification email to enquire as to the status of your story.
- Cossmass Infinities is published three times a year.
We look forward to reading your work.
We are Listed on The Grinder.